Letter to the Tribunal Service
GROUNDS OF APPEAL (2) AGAINST DECISION NOTICE 30 JULY 07
That within the 'decision notice' the ICO saw fit to go out of its
way and make calculated biased remarks in claiming that the
Valuation Office Agency had been 'open and accountable' in
its dealings with us. While at the same time the ICO's 'Decision
Notice' was insinuating that our 4-year struggle against public
sector corruption was 'unsubstantiated or malicious'! This
was merely another chapter in the entrenched public sector
cover-up culture! We strongly feel that this self-protective
public sector episode is an abuse of 'the rule of law'!
This was a fraudulent 'old pals act' statement by the ICO designed to undermine our honesty during our four and a half years of struggle against the VOA. The ICO were misusing the 'Decision Notice' in a deceitful manner in order to dissemble and smear our claims.
OUR HONEST EFFORTS OVER 4 YEARS WERE BEING ATTACKED IN A FRAUDULENT MANNER WITHIN THIS 'DECISION NOTICE'? THE ICO WERE USING SMEAR TACTICS DESIGNED TO PROTECT THE CORRUPT VALUATION OFFICE AGENCY!
WE LIST A FEW OF THE FRAUDULENT AND CORRUPT ACTS AGAINST US THAT THE ICO PURPOSELY FAILED TO SEE:
(1) we made an appeal to the VOA and were deceitfully told we were out of time 'too late' a lie
(2) we were told our appeal was 'invalid' another lie. (16 months later a tribunal quashed these VOA lies) no sign here of the ICO's 'Decision Notice' claim that the VOA was open & accountable?
(3) we pushed the VOA for a report as was our right and were told that because of our request for a report a Mrs Gupta would examine our claims and would report back to us
(4) we waited and waited, wrote and wrote for months on end for copies of the promised 'Gupta Report' - there was never an answer from the VOA. Refusing to answer our requests for copies of the promised "Gupta Report" proved yet again that the VOA were not 'open & accountable"
(5) 18 months later we discovered even more VOA lies; Mrs Gupta did not exist - this meant that no one within the VOA was investigating our case as promised? As was their duty! This was gross contemptuous VOA corrupt acts against a complainant The VOA was not "open and accountable" as the ICO suggests!
(6) we had been denied an appeal because of the corrupt invention
of 'Mrs Gupta'. this fraudulent 'Gupta Invention' was pure
skulduggery that effectively made our appeal vanish from the face
of the earth? Again no evidence of the VOA's "accountability."
(7) we were entitled to a report/appeal yet it had been bulldozed away by a corrupt act - a public sector deception! The VOA had continually lied to us - the VOA and their 'loose cannon' did everything to deny us a simple appeal?
(8) because we continued to push the fraudulent behaviour of one of their staff who had given us so much aggravation, the VOA declared they would hold a 'proper' internal investigation.
(9) they found that the person, who had treated us with so much fraudulence, had acted with the "Best of Intentions". this was pure institutionalised corruption of the facts! Yet the ICO claims that the VOA were "open & accountable".
We are still pursuing the corrupt VOA acts against us; we feel the
ICO was deceitfully misusing the 'decision notice' in order to
protect its governmental colleaguet he VOA. The ICO are falsely
giving discreditable approbation to the VOA, something the VOA
does not deserve. The VOA in it's handling of our case is a proven
corrupt government agency.
The ICO's claim, within the 'Decision Notice' that the VOA was "open & accountable" in our case, is just another example of the public sectors cover-up culture. That the ICO's misuse of the 'Decision Notice' to intimate that our case was; 'unsubstantiated and malicious' is against our civil and human rights and against the rule of law! A severe misuse of government agency power!
We conclude that somewhere along the lines of our appeal, possibly at the very beginning of it, the devious VOA decided they were not going to initiate our appeal at all. That the purposely orchestrated 'doomed to failure' corrupt "Gupta Report" would be a good enough vehicle to 'kill off' our appeal stone dead! ( We were entitled to a VOA appeal - but this brought on adverse belligerence from the VOA?)
One can see that this VOA inspired 'Gupta Invention' showed
the VOA's blatant deceit to its 'customers' and also showed the
corrupt methods it was prepared to use against them!
It is said that the intrinsic core of liberal 'rule of law' lies in basic constitutional individual rights. These rights protect the individual against the state executive and against acts of the elected legislature that infringe on individual freedom. To guarantee these freedoms we are in dire need of genuine 'independent courts' - not the public sectors 'old pals' undemocratic cover-up quangos as FOISTED upon us by parliament.
AW & I TANNER